At Recover Health the patient is at the center of everything we do. Our goal is to offer personalized and comprehensive support to each one of our customers. Medication Therapy Management (MTM) is a patient centered and comprehensive approach to optimizing medication use, reducing the risks of adverse events and improving medication adherence. We employ pharmacists whose main responsibility is to meet with our clients, face-to-face, to discuss the medications being taken and ensure the most effective medication regimen is being utilized at all times. All recommendations and observations by the pharmacist are communicated to your primary physician. Approval of any medication changes will be made by that physician.
What are the benefits of a pharmacist visit?:
- One on one care from an expert in the use of medications
- Improved outcomes and lower health expenditures
- Coordination of providers in charge of your care
- Improved understanding of your medications and their uses
Who pays for this service?:
- Part D prescription plans
- Minnesota Medicaid
- Commercial Insurance
- Private Pay
Am I eligible for the service?
Eligibility varies based on the payer but is generally based on:
- Number of medications you take
- Number of diagnosed chronic conditions