As a mission-driven organization, Recover Health strives to embed our mission and guiding principles in every interaction. We are a Medicare-certified home health agency providing a full range of home care services, including skilled nursing, physical, occupational and speech therapy. With offices throughout Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, South Dakota and Wisconsin, we care for over 11,000 children, adults and seniors annually. We provide exceptional care allowing individuals to remain at home and live as independently as possible.
Recover’s Guiding Principles are a set of commitments and beliefs that guide clinical practice, decision making, staff performance, and business strategy.
We are committed to:
- Bringing leadership to home care and integrity to business in every community we serve and in every way we operate.
- Building the cornerstones of our business on a strong foundation of service to
- Maintaining a company culture that encourages entrepreneurial spirit, shares its success, and values each individual’s contribution.
- Leading by example and creating a highly ethical environment, attracting staff who deal honestly in every transaction and respond honorably in every interaction.
- Making decisions that support the client’s welfare and are financially responsible for the organization.
We believe in:
- Using candid, respectful communication, promoting consistency in word and action, and supporting individuals to say what they mean and mean what they say.
- Listening and responding to the voices of customers and co-workers.
- Making a difference together using skill, hard work, and an affinity for learning, laughter, and goodwill.
- Sharing a sense of purpose with professionals and paraprofessionals who are talented, competent, and love what they do.
“Our goal is to help individuals age successfully in their homes. One of the ways we are achieving our goal is by building unique partnerships with health care providers. This creates the opportunity for coordination of services and allowing all to give greater care to our clients.” Greg Von Arx, CEO
Interested in partnering with Recover Health? Contact our Business Development team at 952-926-9808 to get the conversation started!
ICARE is Recover Health's roadmap to living out our mission on a daily basis.
Our Recover at Home Program Reduces Hospital Readmissions
As a leader in post-acute care, Recover Health has developed a strategic approach to reducing hospital readmissions. Recover at Home is an evidence-based program that utilizes best practices to keep patients at home following a hospital discharge.
Our Executive Leadership
Greg Von Arx
With more than 35 years of industry experience in the successful ownership and management of healthcare services providers, Greg is both an authentic and visionary leader who embodies the Recover Health commitment to bring leadership to home care and integrity to business in every community we serve and in every way we operate. He is a Certified Public Accountant and a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire.
Kara Von Arx
Leading Recover Health to sustain relationships that make a difference in the lives of those we take care of and work with, Kara believes in making that difference together using skill, hard work and an affinity for learning. A licensed Long-Term Care Administrator for over 35 years, Kara holds a Master’s Degree in Human Services Planning and Administration from the University of Minnesota.
Sue is committed to creating a highly ethical environment and bringing leadership and integrity to every community we serve. She has extensive leadership experience in post-acute care and values sharing a sense of purpose with talented professionals who love what they do. Sue has served in various leadership roles including Regional Consultant, Vice President of Operations and Principal in a consulting firm. Sue is a Registered Nurse and Certified Life Coach.
Bringing 25 plus years of clinical expertise, Janet leads Recover Health in operational performance, staff development and clinical outcomes. She is a Registered Nurse who has broad experience ranging from hands on care delivery to executive level leadership. Janet leads by example using candid, respectful communication, promoting consistency in word and action, and supporting individuals to say what they mean and mean what they say.
Jan has spent the last 25 years of healthcare service committed to the management of home care programs that support clients in living successfully in their homes and communities. Her clinical background includes delivery and leadership of therapy services as well as treatment emphasis on cognitive and behavioral health diagnosis. Drawing on her innovative spirit, Jan is collaborating across the company to lead the development and growth of Recover Health Therapy Services and Partnerships. She is a graduate of the College of Saint Catherine and a licensed Occupational Therapist.