We are here to support you in your journey home
Our office support staff is ready to help create a team of nurses trained to your child’s care and medical interventions. Our staff coordinators and experienced clinical mentors learn, from you, what is important and unique to your child’s care and being a part of your home. We then help facilitate on-going communication with any team member coming into your home.
We are committed to keeping you home
Our staff professionals will collaborate on-going to address any growth, development, or status change with your child’s health care team. We are committed to the wholistic needs of your family. Your child is an individual with unique and changing needs. Once you are in your home we want to do everything we can to keep you there and avoid unplanned hospitalizations.
Professional clinical services delivered with support
Sprout Pediatrics is a life line of support. We create an environment of clear expectations within our teams of caregivers. In order to support you, we will:
- Communicate with care and transparency
- Set high standards in finding individuals who care for your child
- Set education goals unique to the needs of your child
- Provide on-going training and competencies for our nurses
- Encourage healthy and positive relationships with staff
- Provide an advocacy team to address community, financial, clinical, and collaborative support
- Deliver compassionate care to your child and your family
Sprout Pediatrics by Recover Health is here to Support YOU!