The ILS professional have a bachelor level education with extensive training and diverse backgrounds. Our professional staff are exceptionally skilled and dedicated individuals with strong problem solving skills with a commitment to excellence.
Recover Health is uniquely able to provide a comprehensive team approach with the skilled services needed for individuals seeking to enhance their stability, self reliance and quality of life.
Areas of expertise include:
- Household Management
- Nutritional Management
- Housing Assistance
- Community Orientation and Mobility
- Personal and Health Care Management
- Interpersonal Communication
- Purposeful Activity
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Civic Awareness, Public Assistance/Legal Rights
- Safety and Self-Defense
- Service Provider Management