Why Choose Recover Health for your Home Care Needs?
The mission of every employee at Recover Health is to create relationships that make a meaningful difference in people’s lives and healthcare journey. We strive to make a meaningful difference in every interaction with our clients, our customers and the people we work with every day. It’s the heart of who we are as a company!
Recover Health is a mission driven, Medicare certified home health agency that offers a full range of home health care services including the highest quality clinical care delivered with empathy, dignity and compassion.
We are here to assist you in regaining optimal health. Recover Health offers a range of expertise that includes:
- Recover at Home – an evidence-based clinical program focused on reducing re-hospitalizations. This program resulted in immediate reductions in re-hospitalizations companywide since its rollout in 2013.
- Skilled Nursing – our nurses offer a wide range of expertise that includes: wound care, pain management, IV therapy, TPN, disease process education, customized care plans and more
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy- working with the physician, our therapists will work with your members to develop and begin a customized treatment plan for their specific needs
- Home Health Aides – our caregivers are trained in our “Stop and Watch” program to report all changes in condition to the RN case manager
- Homemaker and Live-in Companion Services
- Pediatric and Extended Hour nursing
- ICare – an internal employee initiative that consistently focuses on creating an outstanding and meaningful difference in the lives of our customers, clients and co-workers.
Your local Recover Health office is happy to assist you in selecting the appropriate funding source for your needs. Navigating insurance policies can be tricky, let us help you by providing an insurance verification prior to services.