Freedom of Choice
Selecting a home care provider can be one of the most important decisions that you make. Learning as much as you can about the home care agency is the best way to determine which agency is best for you or your loved one.
Important questions you should ask:
- Does this agency have the right person and services to meet my needs?
- How long has the agency been providing home care services?
- Is the agency Medicare certified?
- Is the agency licensed by the state?
- What range of services does the agency provide?
- Does the agency have supervisors that oversee the quality of care patients receive in their home?
- How often do the supervisors come into the home to assess the standard of care being provided?
As a licensed and Medicare certified home health agency, Recover Health has provided quality, dependable health care services to people in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa since 1987.
We will work with your physician to plan and provide all of the home health services that you need. We understand that relationships are the key to successful outcomes.