Freedom of Choice
Important questions you should ask:
- Does this agency have the right person and services to meet my needs?
- How long has the agency been providing home care services?
- Is the agency Medicare certified?
- Is the agency licensed by the state?
- What range of services does the agency provide?
- Does the agency have supervisors that oversee the quality of care patients receive in their home?
- How often do the supervisors come into the home to assess the standard of care being provided?
As a licensed and Medicare certified home health agency, Recover Health has provided quality, dependable health care services to people in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa since 1987.
We will work with your physician to plan and provide all of the home health services that you need. We understand that relationships are the key to successful outcomes.
Your Freedom of Choice
Each home health care patient has the right to choose which institution, agency or person they desire to provide their services.
Federal Law gives patients the freedom to choose.
Section 1802 of the Social Security Act seeks to ensure that free choice is guaranteed to all Medicare patients. The law states: “Any individual entitled to insurance benefits under this title (i.e., Medicare) may obtain health services from any institution, agency or person under this title if such institution, agency or person undertakes to provide him such services.”
If your doctor recommends home care for you or your loved one, please ask for Recover Health.